Eco hotel Finca La Jorará has a strategic and privileged location on the road that leads from Santa Marta to Riohacha (La Guajira), 62.5 km away form the city. From La Jorará you can easily access places of natural and cultural interest in the area such as:
• Tayrona Park – Pueblito, Cabo San Juan, La Piscina Natural, Arrecifes, and others (31 km)
• Cabo de la Vela (260 km) and Punta Gallinas
• Ciudad Perdida (4- 5 days trek) *Starting point is “la aguacatera” – 20 minutes by bus/car from La Jorará
• Don Diego river (6 Km)
• Palomino (10 km)
• Sanctuary of Flora and Fauna Los Flamencos (80 km)
If you travel by plane:
• Santa Marta airport – Finca La Jorará (72 km)
• Riohacha airport – Finca La Jorará (100 km)
• Barranquilla airport – Finca La Jorará (165 km)
• Cartagena airport – Finca La Jorará (300 km)
How to get to La Jorará?
Transportation options to get to Finca La Jorará:
• Private transportation from Santa Marta or Riohacha airport. The rate depends on the number of people.
• Shared transport from Cartagena. Value $ 90,000 per person. Departure times: 6-7 AM; 9-10 AM.
• Public transport from Santa Marta airport:
Take a taxi at the airport to take you to the Buenavista shopping center. Ask the driver to leave at the pedestrian exit of «Almacenes Exito». At this point you can take the bus from the road that goes to Palomino. The buses are blue, green and white and run every 15-20 minutes. The ticket costs $ 10,000 per person. The bus leaves you in front of the hotel.